Terry Nickolas / Boxing Athlete
- Full name: Ελευθέριος Νικόλα
- Gender: Male
- Country represented: Australia
- Born: 29/01/1993
- Starting Age: 16
- Hometown: Adelaide, AUS
- Height: 174cm
- Weight: 73kg
- Level: Elite Open
- Years on national team: 1
- Club: Fortus Team Gym
- Head coach(es): Paul Panos, Phil Miller, Bruno Grasselli
Career Highlights / Αθλητική σταδιοδρομία
- 7x South Australian State Champion. 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010.
- 2 x Golden Gloves Runner Up.
- 2015 & 2016. Runner Up International Tournament Samoa.
- 2016 2017 Australian Champion. 2018 Commonwealth Games Representative.
- Australia ranked number 1 69KG Boxer.
My name is Terry Nickolas. I started boxing when I turned 16, 25 years of age now. I wouldn’t change a thing from my 9 year journey to where I am now. I’ve travelled the world for boxing. I just came home from the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, what an experience that was. Everything I ever dreamt it’d be. I’m now preparing myself for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. So I train full time. I’m part owners of my hometown gym (Fortus Team Gym), so in my free time If I’m not training myself i’m training others. I run group classes & PT sessions from my gym. I look forward to my next trip to Cyprus where I can train with good friend & highly ranked Coach Savvas Kokkinos.